HLS & Counter Terror
In order to build a security concept to our protected asset, we are to analyze and understand the followings:
- The sum of risks and threats we are confronting with
- What are our strengths – in terms of personnel, technology, budgets, training Etc.
- Reasonability – adding the sum of risks with our strengths.
- Understanding our weaknesses – where are our gaps.
Analyzing the above characters will help us understand our ascribed threat – or in other words – the definitions of the threats we choose to confront with.
At Goren-Kidon, we are specializing in building a specific ascribed threat, tailor made according to the customer specifics.
We are offering
- C-IED training – Basic and advanced
- Screening – Basic and advanced
- X-Ray courses – three levels (according to ascribed threat)
- Managers / commanders courses for leading C-IED and Screening operations
We are training also the combined concept that was adopted by most of the western governmental security agencies.
You may find more information about our training programs in the above links.