ABP CyClops MK4D ROV
The CyClops MK4D is the latest development in the cyclops series, it has been developed from the well –proven MK4C variant that is in service with many military and law enforcement organisations worldwide.
CyClops is supplied complete with a compact control station and a kit contains operating accessories of the highest quality standards.
Guaranteed back up and support is provided by AB Precision. AB Precision’s comprehensive engineering facilities allow customer’s unique requirements to be met.
- Width: 395mm (tracks), 535mm (wheels), length: 870mm, height: (stowed) 400mm, man-portable at approx 30kg weight
- 2m lifting and extending boom
- Cantilevered track system
- Radio and fibre optic control
- Up to 4 cameras/video channels
- 4 weapon firing circuits
- Speed 0-5km/Hr tracks, 0-8km/Hr wheels
VERSATILITY, ADAPTILITY & EQUIPMENT INTEGRTION
The CyClops has a removable hand controller from the control station.
Vehicle control functions include:
- Brake On / Off control
- Arm extention and retraction, 2 speed control (high speed and operator adjustable low speed for accurate positioning)
- Arm raise and lower, 2 speed control (high speed and operator adjustable low speed for accurate positioning)
- Payload carrying head, pan and tilt controlled by joystick
- Automatic configuration for stair climb and descent
- Articulated drawbridge / down control
- 1 of 4 camera selection system
- Colour camera zoom control
- Auxilary camera facility (if fitted)
- Video/ data channel selection
- Arm control for firing circuits with visual indication of armed status
- Fire control for each of 4 firing ccts.
- Manipulator totate and jaw control
- Drive system slow/fast speed control
ACCESSORIES and attachements
Additional cameras (4 video channels max)
Hand held controller with video glasses
Chemical agent monitor systems
Explosive “sniffer” systems
- Water disruptores up to maximum weight of 6Kg
- De-Armer systems up to maximum weight of 6Kg
- Shot gun or other small arms
Abrasive Water cutting System for deployment of the AWCS nozzle for cutting into suspect vehicles and packages.
CONTROL and Mobility
The CYCLOPS can be fitted with off road wheels
Towing capability: >1000Kg (terrain dependent)
Stair climb / descend capability (tracked configuration only): Using auto configuration, maximum stair angle 45 degrees, maximum riser height 200mm, maximum tread 200mm.
Steeper angles possible with manual configuration.
FACT: CYCLOPS has an arm that extends to a reach of 2m vertical or 1.1m horizontal CyClops has a proven capability to:
Search overhead lockers
Search Underneath Vehicles/seats
Search Vehicle Boots / trunks /engine compartments etc