The MIL-D1 Metal Detector Set is usually powered by four 1.5V size D alkaline batteries which guarantee the operativeness for more than 65 hours (at 25°C) in continuous duty. Such a long operating time allows the use of the Metal Detector even in remote areas with a minimum requirement of battery replacement and a consequent strong reduction of the operating costs. If required, the same unit can be supplied by means of four rechargeable batteries Ni-MH type. In this case CEIA proposes the CEIA EBC Battery Charger, designed to optimize both the process and the recharge speed, in different climatic conditions and environmental temperatures. It can be supplied from both direct and alternating current (DC/AC). The CEIA EBC is housed in an insulating enclosure made of nylon, reinforced with glass, and characterized by a very high robustness against external mechanical shocks and is completely insulated from humidity and other external agents.
- Universal AC/DC Power Supply Adapters
- Fully Microprocessor Controlled
- Fastest Charging Time even with Very High Capacity NiMH Batteries
- Extremely Robust and Reliable
- Complete Autodiagnostic with LCD Display and Acoustic Alarms
- Battery Protection against Overheating
- Wide Operating and Storage Temperature Range