The MIL-D1 Metal Detector does not require any manual calibration; in addition, optimum sensitivity is ensured over all types of terrain due to CEIA’s exclusive automatic Soil compensation System. Localisation of metal objects is optimised by a two-tone audible pinpointing system, which allows the position of the detected mass to be identified accurately. The Detector is manufactured in compliance with the ISO- 9001 standard, and has been designed to satisfy the most stringent operational requirements for underground search applications.
Complete support for technical and operational courses
CEIA provides complete support for technical and operational courses, given by certified personnel, either on site or at its own premises. The curriculum includes first and Second Line Maintenance, training for operators and a course for operator instructors. The teaching activities are backed up by full documentation, and are divided between classroom seminars and practical work in the field.
Thanks to the extensive use of robotic and automated production systems, CEIA is able to offer to the commercial market equipment that satisfies military quality and reliability standards at extremely competitive prices.
- Effective detectionof magnetic, non-magnetic and stainless-steel metal masses
- Accurate pinpointing of the target’s positionusing a bitonal system and acoustic modulation proportional to the dimensions of the detected mass
- High discrimination capabilityfor adjacent metal masses
- Compensationfor mineralized and high natural metal content soils
- Static and dynamic detectionindependent of the speed of transit of the detector head
- Very long-lasting battery charge
- Light, ergonomic detection headdesigned for continuous use
- Extremely high level of electrical and mechanical Reliability
- Operation monitored by a microcomputer-controlled autodiagnosticsystem
- Completely digital electronics, with in-the-field program memory upgrade capability
- Ease of use with minimum training time required