MECHEM has more than 30 years of experience in the training and operational deployment of detection dogs.
With the combination ofexperience gained and continuous improvement in scientifically based training methodologies, MECHEM has become world renowned for its success and professional approach in utilising dogs to detect explosives and drugs.
MECHEM has deployed dogs for the detection of landmines internationally. Our dogs have worked extensively in the Balkans, Mozambique, DRC, Eritrea, Sudan, Angola, Northern Iraq and Afghanistan.
Core Services Offered
- Training of dogs specialising in mine-, explosive- and contrabanddetection (Read More).
- Training of dog handlers specialising in mine-, explosive- and contraband detection (Read More).
- Supplying of trained mine-, explosive- and contraband detection dogs worldwide.
- Deployment of trained dog handlers globally
- Kennelling of dogs.
- Due to MECHEM’s vast experience, we are able to offer a guaranteed service on the import and export of dogs and the accompanying handlers.
MECHEM has made a decision to start a breeding program that will advocate sale of dogs. With the wealth of experience;
MECHEM is certain that it will deliver a high-value add service for the large demand for good working dogs thatprevails in the market.
Together with this MECHEM will also sell top quality dog food, which it provides in its kennels and on the projects.
Through thorough training of handlers and dogs MECHEM ensures adherence to International Mine Action Standards (IMAS).